Giordanos - Screwed up operation

Ordered 2 pizzas 90 minutes ago on line & it was not ready. Lousy way to run a business.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2017.

Giordanos - Rip offf report they do not honor coupons

Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Stay away from this location. The Manager has an attitude and will not honor coupons sent by the corporate office. This was an email sent to me and I showed the Manger the coupon ad she refused to honor it.

There are too many other restaurants offering better service than this location. If you look at the other reviews this location has poor reviews not surprising since the Manager had an attitude.

Spend your money elsewhere. Advise to management change your attitude and honor your coupons! This Manager needs training and needs to understand customer service and honor offers by the corporate office.

Product or Service Mentioned: Giordanos Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 10, 2016.

Giordanos - Rude servers, bad service

i went to giordanos located on sand lake rd in orlando, fl. When I walked in about 5 male servers hovered around me, rudely intrusively and in my space. It was horrible. Literally they hovered around me like flies, tried to bump into me angrily, many gave me nasty dirty looks and one laughed at me. Huh?! I went in to pick up a pizza and was harassed by the crazy males that work there. Literally EVERYONE kept walking up to me or near me to make me feel as uncomfortable as possible. I went to the bathroom to hide. When I came back out they did the same thing- rude crazy. Even one rude male customer did the same. What is wrong with these jerks that work there? theyre not only unprofessional they harass female customers- worst service ever. Beware of the idiots that work there...

males in orlando esp are VERY passive-aggressive towards pretty women--it's so sad. They literally abuse and torment them like i experienced. Will never walk into that place again it was horrible.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 29, 2016.